More From Mikhail Baryshnikov
- "I really reject that kind of comparison that says, Oh, he is the best. This is the second best. There is no such thing."
- "No dancer can watch Fred Astaire and not know that we all should have been in another business."
- "I like to go to anybody else’s birthday, and if I’m invited I’m a good guest. But I never celebrate my birthdays. I really don’t care."
More In Art
- "One of the virtues of being very young is that you don’t let the facts get in the way of your imagination."― Sam Levenson
- "Design is the method of putting form and content together. Design, just as art, has multiple definitions; there is no single definition. Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated."― Paul Rand
- "The love of all-inclusiveness is as dangerous in philosophy as in art."― George Santayana