More From Mikhail Baryshnikov
- "People of art should never get married and have children, because it’s a selfish experience."
- "I think art education, especially in this country, which government pretty much ignores, is so important for young people."
- "I really reject that kind of comparison that says, Oh, he is the best. This is the second best. There is no such thing."
More In Age
- "As civilization advances, poetry almost necessarily declines."― Thomas B. Macaulay
- "Death comes not to the living soul, nor age to the loving heart."― Phoebe Cary
- "I started writing when I had three kids under the age of 4. I used to write every ten minutes I got to sit in front of a computer. Now, when I have more time, I function the same way: if it’s writing time, I write."― Jodi Picoult