More From Mikhail Baryshnikov
- "You cannot be happy with your family while being personally unhappy with your work. It’s a Catch-22 kind of thing."
- "I like to go to anybody else’s birthday, and if I’m invited I’m a good guest. But I never celebrate my birthdays. I really don’t care."
- "I was very restless. I really wanted to be a part of a kind of a progressive society. I was fed up with these Communist doctrines and you were hassled all the time with members of the Party committee who were KGB, what you have to do, where in the West you can go or not to go."
More In Art
- "It is the glory and good of Art, That Art remains the one way possible Of speaking truth, to mouths like mine at least."― Robert Browning
- "A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones."― Lord Chesterfield
- "The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing."― Marcus Aurelius