More From Mike Judge
- "Stealing, you’ll go far in life. Actually, there is something funny about getting away with it."
- "I went to a Catholic high school and it seemed like every time I drew something for a class project, it either got thrown away by the teacher or something."
- "Beauty and the Beast seemed like it all was really brown. The whole thing was just so brown and orange and yellow, like Burger King or something. I don’t think I would have liked Beauty and the Beast at any age."
More In Amazing
- "‘Game of Thrones’ is an amazing show, and I have no problem speaking of the virtues of HBO."― Peter Dinklage
- "I was always good at math and science, and I never realized that that was unusual or somehow undesirable."― Marissa Mayer
- "I feel fortunate I have this amazing relationship with so many people in America, because I was in their homes at a very private time of day. They probably might have still had their robe on and their slippers and haven’t made the beds."― Joan Lunden