More From Mike Epps
- "You know, my life’s changed now. I’m starting to experience what people are really supposed to do. You supposed to be married. You’re supposed to have a family, kids, treat your wife right."
- "I don’t know nothing about no marriages or nothing. I ain’t even never been to a wedding."
- "I can remember when I was a baby and my mother was there watching the show. I went and bought 100 episodes and watched them. I respect it so much that the sitcom itself and Ed Norton; I’m not playing Ed Norton but my version of it, cause I’m a black man."
More In Death
- "Death has always had a prominent place in my mind. There are times when I think somebody might kill me."― Dennis Rodman
- "I have two luxuries to brood over in my walks, your loveliness and the hour of my death. O that I could have possession of them both in the same minute."― John Keats
- "I am actually in poor health due to chronic fatigue and immune dysfunction syndrome, and my ability to work is greatly diminished right now, so I have to get better before I can start another big project."― Laura Hillenbrand