More From Mike Ditka
- "I really believe the only way to stay healthy is to eat properly, get your rest and exercise. If you don’t exercise and do the other two, I still don’t think it’s going to help you that much."
- "Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace."
- "So, when it comes to eating healthy, it’s just doing the right thing. And it’s not something you have to do 365 days a year, but I think it’s something you have to do 25 days a month. Let’s put it that way."
More In Best
- "Live like you’re already dead, man. Have a good time. Do your best. Let it all come ripping right through you."― Jeff Bridges
- "There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible."― Henry Ford
- "The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself."― Douglas MacArthur