More From Michelle Obama
- "I think that people are tired. They’re tired of the same old kind of politics. People want a new tone to politics."
- "I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity."
- "I am desperate for change – now – not in 8 years or 12 years, but right now."
More In Food
- "Corn is the leading food and feed crop of the United States in geographic range of production, acreage, and quantity of product. The vital importance of a large acreage of this crop, properly cared for, therefore, is obvious."― David F. Houston
- "The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you’re hungry again."― George Miller
- "When I travel I normally eat club sandwiches or I bring my own food. When you go into a new town, it’s very had to find a good place to eat."― Paul Prudhomme