More From Michel Gondry
- "I don’t like vampire movies or zombie movies. I went to see ‘I Am Legend’ with an ex-girlfriend the other day, and I immediately realised it was a zombie movie! You know what I mean? There are certain rules, and those rules are things that you’ve seen many times."
- "I don’t want to compare myself to him – I don’t want people to see me as this great genius – but when I see Charlie Chaplin’s movies there is a combination of drama, naivety and social meaning that I can see in myself, at a different level."
- "Michael Jackson will always be my favorite pop musician; he was for years and years until his death, which was horrible to me. So I like pop culture. But to me, even if it’s popular, there is a quality in the music you have to be able to appreciate."
More In Funny
- "I’ve always thought those guys are really funny. And I love Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin and Mary."― David Zucker
- "Europe is scooters. Europe is five young people on one bench sharing a chocolate bar. Their idea of entertainment and fun is so much different than ours, which is exactly why a movie about them would be funny."― Mike Myers
- "One of the funny things about the stock market is that every time one person buys, another sells, and both think they are astute."― William Feather