More From Michael Pollan
- "At home I serve the kind of food I know the story behind."
- "The Times has much less power than you think. I believe we attribute power to the media generally that it simply doesn’t have. It’s very convenient to blame the media, the same way we blame television for everything that’s going wrong in society."
- "A lawn is nature under totalitarian rule."
More In Food
- "We ought, therefore, to lessen the price of food to our manufacturers, and place them more on a level with the manufacturers who have cheaper food, and also much lighter taxation."― Joseph Hume
- "We’d go out in Larry’s hippie van and drive out all around Dallas. He loved Chinese food, he’d go in and say. Remember me Major Nelson, me and my friends here are making this show called Dallas, have you got a table for us? It would work every time."― Steve Kanaly
- "The magazine, the daytime show, we’ve always tried to write affordable, accessible. Those are key words for us, and I do mean us, a huge staff of people at the magazine who love to cook affordable, friendly food that helps families eat better for less."― Rachael Ray