More From Michael Jordan
- "The game of basketball has been everything to me. My place of refuge, place I’ve always gone where I needed comfort and peace. It’s been the site of intense pain and the most intense feelings of joy and satisfaction. It’s a relationship that has evolved over time, given me the greatest respect and love for the game."
- "The best evaluation I can make of a player is to look in his eyes and see how scared they are."
- "I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude."
More In Life
- "We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."― Plato
- "Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."― Bertrand Russell
- "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."― Joseph Campbell