More From Michael J. Fox
- "I’m going to marry a Jewish woman because I like the idea of getting up Sunday morning and going to the deli."
- "I truly believe that we have infinite levels of power that we don’t even know are available to us."
- "My happiness grows in direct proportion to my acceptance, and in inverse proportion to my expectations."
More In Wedding
- "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury."― Groucho Marx
- "‘That’s What She Said’ is not Hollywood’s standard picture of women: preternaturally gorgeous, wedding obsessed, boy crazy, fashion focused, sexed up ‘girl’ women. These are real women, comically portrayed, who are trying to wrestle with the very expectations of womanhood that Hollywood movies set up."― Carrie Preston
- "What we have seen in financial markets should bring home to us all that the central organising principle of this 21st century is interdependence. For the century just past, interdependence may have been one option among many. For the century that is to come, there is no longer an alternative."― Kevin Rudd