More From Michael Fassbender
- "There’s no point in swanning through and being cool as a breeze in every scene. It’s not really that interesting. Even if you’re a superhero."
- "You know, it’s amazing. I don’t even have a car, would you believe it? I had a motorbike and it got stolen last year. So I’ve got to buy another one of those, I suppose. I can treat myself to that."
- "You use words like ‘introvert’ and ‘extrovert,’ various traits of a personality. A lot of that stuff, we used in drama school, and that was kind of interesting, to realize my teachers sort of ripped off a lot of Jung. And how much of it is part of our society now, these phrases, introvert and extrovert, where it actually came from."
More In Success
- "Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome."― Arthur Ashe
- "I don’t see success as the goal. Obedience is the goal."― Jerry B. Jenkins
- "Anyone’s life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit."― Lillie Langtry