More From Michael Chang
- "It’s like one of those dreams you have when someone is chasing you. You’re running as fast as you can, and someone’s trotting behind you, just out of range, trying to grab onto you."
- "I’m a competitive person and it is in my nature to try hard in every match I play. The only time I’m not competitive is when I’m playing against my mom."
- "I still have a belief and a faith that some great things are still going to happen in my career. If I didn’t believe that, it makes no sense for me to be out there, and on top of that, I know this is a period of time that God wants me to persevere through."
More In Attitude
- "The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day."― Charles R. Swindoll
- "Good humor is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society."― William Makepeace Thackeray
- "Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that."― Imelda Staunton