More From Michael Bloomberg
- "Whatever you may think of the proposed mosque and community center, lost in the heat of the debate has been a basic question: Should government attempt to deny private citizens the right to build a house of worship on private property based on their particular religion?"
- "The public is upset. If they haven’t lost their job, they know somebody that has. If they haven’t lost their house, they know somebody that has. What do you do? When something’s wrong, it’s government’s job to fix it, it must be government that’s responsible for causing it."
- "These endless legal challenges that define elections in New York are a joke in this country, and they are the reason why it is so expensive, or one of the reasons, it’s so expensive to run here and why so many people decide not to run."
More In Dreams
- "When I grew up, I only had two dreams. One was to be a cowboy and another was to be in the military. I grew up extremely patriotic and riding horses."― Chris Kyle
- "I just want to put some positive stuff out there. If it works, great. If it doesn’t, no problem."― Kevin James
- "Flying dreams mean that you’re doing the right thing with your life."― Doug Coupland