More From Meryl Streep
- "I have a very busy life, and not many people who have a career and four kids go out a lot to the movies."
- "Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials."
- "I couldn’t care less about fashion. If I had taken any clothes home, they would have remained in my closet for the rest of their existence."
More In Business
- "A grocer is attracted to his business by a magnetic force as great as the repulsion which renders it odious to artists."― Honore de Balzac
- "Cruel persecutions and intolerance are not accidents, but grow out of the very essence of religion, namely, its absolute claims."― Morris Raphael Cohen
- "My husband had a very strong identity and was successful in his life. Thank God for that. There’s no way I can control him. I wouldn’t stay married to him if I felt I could. I can readily take my business personality into the home. But he forces me to be a partner rather than the boss."― Barbara Corcoran