More From Meryl Streep
- "Integrate what you believe in every single area of your life. Take your heart to work and ask the most and best of everybody else, too."
- "Having been let out of the barn once, I know I wouldn’t be happy if I were home all the time."
- "I don’t know why I don’t watch a lot of movies; I can barely keep up with the things my friends are in. There isn’t enough time in life."
More In Family
- "A lot of journalists like to suck up to celebrities, and then as soon as they’re a safe distance away at their computers, they take shots. But that’s the way society has become, especially in pop culture."― Scott Weiland
- "Great numbers of Asian Americans do not fit the model minority or ‘tiger family’ stereotypes, living instead in multigenerational poverty far from the mainstream."― Eric Liu
- "I love food and feel that it is something that should be enjoyed. I eat whatever I want. I just don’t overeat."― Tyra Banks