More From Meryl Streep
- "I don’t know why I don’t watch a lot of movies; I can barely keep up with the things my friends are in. There isn’t enough time in life."
- "Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials."
- "Having been let out of the barn once, I know I wouldn’t be happy if I were home all the time."
More In Movies
- "Toy Soldiers was my introduction to film. I certainly didn’t think I was doing art by any stretch of the imagination."― Tim Robbins
- "I’ve never considered myself a celebrity or even part of the entertainment business. I’m a cooking teacher."― Martin Yan
- "Actors are steeped in a world of agents and where the next job is coming from and what are their expenses and what is the hotel like. You want to take them out of that world and dump them into another world, so that when you meet them on the screen they don’t seem like the guy who was in two others movies that year."― Danny Boyle