More From Meryl Streep
- "I believe in imagination. I did Kramer vs. Kramer before I had children. But the mother I would be was already inside me."
- "The reason I chose the movies that I did was based on where they were being filmed."
- "Obsession is an attractive thing. People who are really, really interested and good at one thing and smart are attractive, if they’re men."
More In Money
- "People aren’t going to throw the kind of money at certain people that they used to."― Philip Seymour Hoffman
- "Clearly this is a tough economic time, and a lot of families are hurting. So when we talk to parents, we talk about small changes for kids and things that don’t cost extra money. Like adding water and eliminating sugary drinks and sodas. That’s going to save money right there. Or adding a few more vegetables."― Michelle Obama
- "The less money you owe, the less income you’ll need and the less you’ll have to save for tomorrow."― Suze Orman