More From Melissa Bean
- "During a trip to Iraq last fall, I visited our theater hospital at Balad Air Force Base and witnessed these skilled medical professionals in action and met the brave soldiers whose lives they saved."
- "If we want to truly regain the public’s trust, we can provide greater accountability and transparency with a simple step. Let’s start by communicating to our constituents about the votes we take."
- "I am excited to rise today to support National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day. This celebration honors the husband and wife business owner teams whose work helps drive the economy and fuel job growth."
More In Education
- "The family teaches us about the importance of knowledge, education, hard work and effort. It teaches us about enjoying ourselves, having fun, keeping fit and healthy."― Kamisese Mara
- "We sat together as a family for dinner at night. And my mother had a job. My dad had a job. But there was always a meal on the table at 6:00, you know."― Trisha Yearwood
- "In true education, anything that comes to our hand is as good as a book: the prank of a page- boy, the blunder of a servant, a bit of table talk – they are all part of the curriculum."― Michel de Montaigne