More From Mehmet Oz
- "No matter how old you are, no matter how much you weigh, you can still control the health of your body."
- "You get the health benefits of coffee up through about the first twenty-four ounces. It’s the biggest source of antioxidants for Americans, and we think it helps prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s as well."
- "We are spending most of our time in American health care fixing the mistakes that either we in the profession are causing or our patients are, without recognizing it, causing to themselves."
More In Society
- "I just bought a Mac to help me design the next Cray."― Seymoure Cray
- "A new sense of shared international responsibility is unmistakable in the voices of the United Nations and its agencies, and in the civil society of thousands of supra-national NGOs."― John Charles Polanyi
- "What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?"― Henry David Thoreau