More From Megan Fox
- "I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That’s what our purpose is in this business. You’re merchandised, you’re a product. You’re sold and it’s based on sex. But that’s okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded."
- "If I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I’ll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco."
- "When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who’s not their partner. It’s really kind of gross."
More In Education
- "We do recognise the need to move towards the publication of information showing the progress made by pupils from one stage of their education to another."― Estelle Morris
- "There is always a certain peace in being what one is, in being that completely."― Ugo Betti
- "I spent three days a week for 10 years educating myself in the public library, and it’s better than college. People should educate themselves – you can get a complete education for no money. At the end of 10 years, I had read every book in the library and I’d written a thousand stories."― Ray Bradbury