More From Maya Angelou
- "The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed."
- "My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors."
- "While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation."
More In Technology
- "It’s big production. It’s huge. It’s using studio technology to your benefit. You don’t go in and play live and then just take the tapes and get them mastered. You have to create."― Joe Elliott
- "Our markets have not achieved their great successes as a result of government fiat, but rather through efforts of competing interests working to meet the demands of investors and to fulfill the promises posed by advancing technology."― Arthur Levitt
- "Technology is so much fun but we can drown in our technology. The fog of information can drive out knowledge."― Daniel J. Boorstin