More From Maya Angelou
- "The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."
- "Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him."
- "There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it."
More In Technology
- "With the way everything’s going now and the way that technology is going, you can do a lot of things with a lot of different new materials."― Carmelo Anthony
- "Now is the moment when we can stand up and say, ‘I’m an American. I make my destiny. And we deserve better! My children deserve better! My family deserves better. My country deserves better!’ So here we stand. Americans have a choice."― Mitt Romney
- "And what’s interesting about the hybrids taking off is you’ve now introduced electric motors to the automobile industry. It’s the first radical change in automobile technology in 100 years."― Chris Anderson