More From Maya Angelou
- "The fact that the adult American Negro female emerges a formidable character is often met with amazement, distaste and even belligerance. It is seldom accepted as an inevitable outcome of the struggle won by survivors, and deserves respect if not enthusiastic acceptance."
- "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
- "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
More In Home
- "Stop at home. Arm for Ireland. Fight for Ireland and no other land."― James Larkin
- "I was gutted to leave my boyfriend at home when I started my tour, but taking my pillow was like taking a little bit of him with me."― Amy Winehouse
- "I think a major element of jetlag is psychological. Nobody ever tells me what time it is at home."― David Attenborough