More From Maya Angelou
- "If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love."
- "As far as I knew white women were never lonely, except in books. White men adored them, Black men desired them and Black women worked for them."
- "Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him."
More In Home
- "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."― Babe Ruth
- "The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one’s appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship."― Amelia Earhart
- "To be honest, when I’m home, every day is a Friday for me. It doesn’t really matter what day it is for me. A lot of my friends actually have time off during the week, and so it doesn’t prohibit me from enjoying myself when I am home on a Monday or a Tuesday."― Danica Patrick