More From Max de Pree
- "We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion."
- "The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant."
More In Leadership
- "I believe that it is irresponsible, it is basically part of the crisis of leadership in D.C. to not look at Social Security and understand that there has got to be a solution posed. We’ve got to take a look at it and make sure that we create a solution so our seniors aren’t left out in the cold."― Joe Miller
- "There was great leadership in this country at the time of World War II. There was also unrelenting resolve at home, in America’s factories and on the farms, in the cities and the country."― Bob Feller
- "Good enough never is."― Debbi Fields