More From Max de Pree
- "The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant."
- "We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion."
More In Leadership
- "I don’t know what leadership is. You can’t touch it. You can’t feel it. It’s not tangible. But I do know this: you recognize it when you see it."― Bob Ehrlich
- "I think our leadership team is a highly accountable leadership team."― Steve Ballmer
- "I sit on my duff, smoke cigarettes and watch TV. I’m not exactly a poster girl for healthy living."― Lexa Doig