More From Max de Pree
- "We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion."
- "The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant."
More In Leadership
- "All business success rests on something labeled a sale, which at least momentarily weds company and customer."― Tom Peters
- "Loneliness is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man."― Thomas Wolfe
- "Us investigators who went out into the field were faced on occasion with a lot of anger, by people saying why has it taken you five or six year to come and see me?"― Tony Greig