More From Matthew Perry
- "There are two ways to go when you hit that crossroads in your life: There is the bad way, when you sort of give up, and then there is the really hard way, when you fight back. I went the hard way and came out of it okay. Now, I’m sitting here and doing great."
- "I used to be a real prince charming if I went on a date with a girl. But then I’d get to where I was likely to have a stroke from the stress of keeping up my act. I’ve since learned the key to a good date is to pay attention on her."
- "I would like you all to give me a round of applause as I have not crashed my car in over 15 months."
More In Success
- "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success."― Abdul Kalam
- "I have the most profound respect for the Department of Justice and the FTC. We in Europe are a younger and I would say junior institution to the historical antitrust experience of the US."― Mario Monti
- "Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own."― Michelle Obama