More From Matt Groening
- "It’s a funny show. The characters are surprisingly likable, given how ugly they are. We’ve got this huge cast of characters that we can move around. And over the last few seasons, we’ve explored some of the secondary characters’ personal lives a bit more."
- "Since I was there in the very beginning, I know the history of the characters. So, I make comments about the tone and sometimes remind the writers that we’ve done that before."
- "We’ve got a bunch of new writers now who tell me they grew up watching The Simpsons. It’s bizarre, and they’re writing some very funny stuff."
More In Education
- "I’m trying to get the record that I made at my birthday party last year, trying to get that out, and the lawyers are diddling around with it and it probably won’t be out until next year. I don’t know."― Marian McPartland
- "The first condition of education is being able to put someone to wholesome and meaningful work."― John Ruskin
- "Of course the EU and member states must work to ensure that people moving from one country to another understand their obligations and their rights in areas like health, road safety and further education."― John Bruton