More From Matt Damon
- "My parents divorced when I was young but I was brought up in two really loving households. I didn’t have a contentious relationship with my mom or dad."
- "There are people who appear in the magazines and I don’t know who they are. I’ve never seen anything they’ve done and their careers are over already. They’re famous for maybe 10 minutes. Real careers, I think, take a long time to unfold."
- "That’s the way this business works: if your movies do well at the box office, you will be offered more movies. It doesn’t matter if you’re a nice guy or you’re a prick. If your movies do well, there’s a job waiting for you in Hollywood. It’s not any more complicated than that."
More In Famous
- "You’ve got certain guys that just want to be famous and then you’ve got the real musicians that just love playing music."― Zakk Wylde
- "I spent the first fourteen years of my life convinced that my looks were hideous. Adolescence is painful for everyone, I know, but mine was plain weird."― Uma Thurman
- "You can be famous for a lot of things. You can be a Nobel-prize winner. You can be the fattest guy in the world."― Evel Knievel