More From Matt Damon
- "There are people who appear in the magazines and I don’t know who they are. I’ve never seen anything they’ve done and their careers are over already. They’re famous for maybe 10 minutes. Real careers, I think, take a long time to unfold."
- "My mother is a professor of early childhood education. When I was two she would say she knew I was going to be an actor."
- "My parents divorced when I was young but I was brought up in two really loving households. I didn’t have a contentious relationship with my mom or dad."
More In Famous
- "Thus, after finishing high school, I started with high expectations and enthusiasm to study chemistry at the famous Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich."― Richard Ernst
- "When you’re a famous, successful person at 16 years old, the rules change for you. Everybody is doing things for you to make life easier so you can go out and play. And I think you miss out on lot of growing up and a lot of reality checks."― Chris Evert
- "There is a misleading, unwritten rule that states if a quote giving advice comes from someone famous, very old, or Greek, then it must be good advice."― Bo Bennett