More From Martin Feldstein
- "And finally, no matter how good the science gets, there are problems that inevitably depend on judgement, on art, on a feel for financial markets."
- "A rise in the level of saving can reduce aggregate activity temporarily but only a sustained high level of saving makes it possible to have the sustained high level of business investment that contributes to the long-run growth of output."
- "First, I think the science of monetary economics has clearly gotten better."
More In Life
- "If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty."― Rainer Maria Rilke
- "A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life."― James Allen
- "Don’t go through life, grow through life."― Eric Butterworth