More From Marquis de Sade
- "The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?"
- "What is more immoral than war?"
- "Destruction, hence, like creation, is one of Nature’s mandates."
More In Attitude
- "What would be ugly in a garden constitutes beauty in a mountain."― Victor Hugo
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."― Dale Murphy
- "That attitude does not exist so much today, but in those days there was a very sharp distinction between basic physics and applied physics. Columbia did not deal with applied physics."― Gordon Gould