More From Marlo Thomas
- "One of the things about equality is not just that you be treated equally to a man, but that you treat yourself equally to the way you treat a man."
- "In that I found being able to talk to my family about my feelings, praying for strength and realizing that our lives have a deep purpose and the journey of our lives is to find out what that is and express it, was the only way I could have gotten through it."
- "Never face facts; if you do you’ll never get up in the morning."
More In Family
- "Classical and romantic: private language of a family quarrel, a dead dispute over the distribution of emphasis between man and nature."― Cyril Connolly
- "If you don’t have public hangings for bad culture in a company, if you don’t take people out and let them say, they went home to spend more time with the family. It’s crazy."― Jack Welch
- "I think you can have moderate success by copying something else, but if you really want to knock it out of the park, you have to do something different and take chances."― Lee Ann Womack