More From Mark Zandi
- "In the fourth grade, my history teacher gave us a project: Why was the auto industry located in Detroit, Michigan? I didn’t know I was going to be an economist, but I knew I was going to do something that was involved in answering questions like that one because I thought that was a fascinating question."
- "A housing renaissance has begun. This may be hard to believe after the dizzying, six-year-long crash in home sales, construction and house prices. But housing turned the corner last year, and it will take off in 2013."
- "Buying a home wouldn’t make much sense if house prices were likely to decline further; no one wants to catch a falling knife."
More In Respect
- "Like many people in Britain, I have an affectionate respect for the Queen, and am surprised that I should be having such republican thoughts."― A. N. Wilson
- "But it’s important, while we are supporting lessons in respecting others, to remember that many of our youngest kids need to learn to respect themselves. You learn your worth from the way you are treated."― Anna Quindlen
- "I’ve always had great respect for Paddington because he is amusingly English and eccentric. He is a great British institution and my generation grew up with the books and then Michael Horden’s animations."― Stephen Fry