More From Mark Zandi
- "Potential home buyers have a two-step decision process. First, they determine whether they can afford to make a purchase – does their income safely cover their mortgage payment? Then they determine whether owning is a better financial choice than renting – are the costs of owning a home lower than the cost of renting it?"
- "The most important point is, in a time of crisis, there is no way out but for the government to be bold and aggressive."
- "It is hard to be enthusiastic about the economy’s prospects when house prices are falling: Households spend less, small business owners can’t use homes as collateral for loans and local governments are forced to cut jobs and programs as property-tax revenue disappears."
More In Success
- "Making use of human weaknesses in intelligence work is a logical matter. It keeps coming up, and of course you try to look at all the aspects that interest you in a human being."― Markus Wolf
- "I went to America and got into a band, had success, had hits in Australia."― Rick Springfield
- "We should never discourage young people from dreaming dreams."― Lenny Wilkens