More From Mark Wahlberg
- "All that running around in my underwear put money in my pockets. I can focus on working in interesting movies without having to worry about supporting myself."
- "Having two daughters changed my perspective on a lot of things, and I definitely have a newfound respect for women. And I think I finally became a good and real man when I had a daughter."
- "I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother, an uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those who look up to me, a good follower to those who are serving God and doing the right thing."
More In Medical
- "A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running."― Groucho Marx
- "When I entered medical physics in 1958 there were fewer than 100 in the U.S. and I could see many opportunities to apply my knowledge of nuclear physics."― John Cameron
- "Three of my children are medical doctors, they know at least a hundred times as much about your body as my grandfather knew, but they don’t know much more about soul than he did."― John Templeton