More From Mark Twain
- "My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."
- "If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first."
- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."
More In Education
- "The effects of human rights education can be dramatic in awakening people to the value and power of their own lives, as shown in the following stories."― Daisaku Ikeda
- "Education should prepare our minds to use its own powers of reason and conception rather than filling it with the accumulated misconceptions of the past."― Bryant H. McGill
- "Let us not, in the eagerness of our haste to educate, forget all the ends of education."― William Godwin