More From Mark Twain
- "If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first."
- "It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech."
- "What a good thing Adam had. When he said a good thing he knew nobody had said it before."
More In Funny
- "I remember watching Gilda Radner when I was a kid and everyone thought she was so funny and no one ever said that she was a funny woman, she was just funny."― Rachel Dratch
- "Today, diabetes is now epidemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control, the National Institutes of Health, the American Diabetes Association and other national healthcare leaders."― Tim Holden
- "I do hope that our spring will be starting shortly and we will all be able to enjoy some sunshine again."― Lesley Garrett