More From Mark Ruffalo
- "But in my heart of hearts, this is the kind of thing… this is what everyone is struggling with in their lives – relationships and family. To me, it’s always an interesting area to mine. I’m drawn to it."
- "I don’t like this idea of Method. I come from that school, but what I was taught was that it’s your imagination. You do your homework, and you use your imagination."
- "With indies, all they have is their script and it’s very important to them. The characters are better drawn, the stories more precise and the experience greater than with studio films where sometimes they fill in the script as they’re shooting."
More In Teacher
- "I’m sure any vocal teacher that listens to me would rather cut my throat than do anything – I do everything all wrong – but I think for me that’s the best – because I don’t think I have a voice so I think what I project would be style – if I learned to sing I’d lose my style."― Julie London
- "I love country music."― Miranda Lambert
- "In the academic world, most of the work that is done is clerical. A lot of the work done by professors is routine."― Noam Chomsky