More From Mariska Hargitay
- "I want to be a fun mom. Not a gasping for air mom."
- "Yes. I did more research than I ever wanted to and saw some things I wish I didn’t. I went on ride-alongs, spent time with Homicide, Cold Case, and SVU detectives, hung out in subways learning how to spot pervs and pick-pockets, viewed an autopsy, went to a police firing range, and witnessed court cases and I read, read, read."
- "You know how you wake up in the morning and sometimes you look gorgeous and other times you look like you got hit by a mack truck? I realized that my mack truck is food. If I have no sugar, yeast or wine, I have no undereye bags and my skin is perfect."
More In Leadership
- "I’m floored that the House leadership would turn its back on job creation for Mississippians."― Haley Barbour
- "Some directors cast you because they trust you to do the performance – but then they forget to direct you."― Samantha Morton
- "Achievement is not always success, while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances."― Orison Swett Marden