More From Mario Batali
- "All the information you could want is constantly streaming at you like a runaway truck – books, newspaper stories, Web sites, apps, how-to videos, this article you’re reading, even entire magazines devoted to single subjects like charcuterie or wedding cakes or pickles."
- "My last meal? The food would be much less significant than the company."
- "I come from an Italian family. One of the greatest and most profound expressions we would ever use in conversations or arguments was a slamming door. The slamming door was our punctuation mark."
More In Poetry
- "It’s something we, guys, have all done. Made tapes for girls, trying to impress them, to meet them on a shared plane of aesthetics. Read them someone else’s poetry because they do poetry better than you could do it, because you’re too awkward to do it."― John Cusack
- "I had been found in a mud puddle at 4:30 in the morning."― Lance Loud
- "Women have to be active listeners and interrupters – but when you interrupt, you have to know what you are talking about."― Madeleine Albright