More From Marilyn vos Savant
- "I think change is possible, but only for individuals who were never truly gay in the first place and who have a strong personal motivation to recover their heterosexuality."
- "Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses."
- "Know the names of past and current artists who are most famous for playing their instruments."
More In Experience
- "I know it’s an experience that I need to have if God’s putting me through it."― Lil Wayne
- "When I’m home on a break, I lock myself in my room and play guitar. After two or three hours, I start getting into this total meditation. It’s a feeling few people experience, and that’s usually when I come up with weird stuff. It just flows. I can’t force myself. I don’t sit down and say I’ve got to practice."― Eddie Van Halen
- "I will say that the idea of a woman being deceptive came from that original discussion with critics and reporters about if woman could do that kind of thing. Evelyn, herself, grew out of the discussions about how capable women are of deceit and lying and manipulation."― Neil LaBute