More From Marianne Williamson
- "We need to shift from an economic organizing principle for human civilization, to a humanitarian organizing principle. Making money more important than your own children is a pathological way for an individual to run their affairs, and it’s a pathological way for a society to run its affairs."
- "We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what’s wrong in your life, or you can focus on what’s right."
- "The only work that will ultimately bring any good to any of us is the work of contributing to the healing of the world."
More In Education
- "But that citizen’s perception was also at one with the truth in recognizing that the very brutality of the means by which the IRA were pursuing change was destructive of the trust upon which new possibilities would have to be based."― Seamus Heaney
- "Fully 57 percent of American college students are women. Life insurance companies sell more policies to women than to men. As women continue to draw on experience and education, they’re accelerating their numbers in upper management, too."― Suzanne Fields
- "The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education."― Martin Luther King, Jr.