More From Marian Wright Edelman
- "There should not be one new dime in tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires as long as millions of children in America are poor, hungry, uneducated and without health coverage."
- "The future which we hold in trust for our own children will be shaped by our fairness to other people’s children."
- "In politics, there are no friends."
More In Experience
- "Experience has taught me, when I am shaving of a morning, to keep watch over my thoughts, because, if a line of poetry strays into my memory, my skin bristles so that the razor ceases to act."― A. E. Housman
- "I know it’s an experience that I need to have if God’s putting me through it."― Lil Wayne
- "I would love to work in America. I wouldn’t love to live there, but I’d love to experience working there."― Daniel Radcliffe