More From Margaret Thatcher
- "A world without nuclear weapons would be less stable and more dangerous for all of us."
- "What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose."
- "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t."
More In Medical
- "I never got into sports at all until I was in my early 20s, after my music career got going."― Neal Schon
- "That’s why I wanted to be part of this AIDS Project Los Angeles party. We help raise funds for those who are having a tough time with some very basic necessities, like shelter, food, and medical care."― Brande Roderick
- "I’d like to think Helen very much understood what it was to be disadvantaged in the medical field. And that that was something that she never let dictate her choices."― Mary Stuart Masterson