More From Margaret Thatcher
- "If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing."
- "It’s passionately interesting for me that the things that I learned in a small town, in a very modest home, are just the things that I believe have won the election."
- "If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing."
More In Attitude
- "What matters to me is that I do what I think is right and I see, I’m a numbers guy, that’s my attitude. I know we have a debt tsunami coming, we are bankrupting this country and I’m in a position where I can actually advance ideas to prevent that from happening. That’s exactly what I should be doing."― Paul Ryan
- "Sorrow is a fruit. God does not make it grow on limbs too weak to bear it."― Victor Hugo
- "But having said that, there’s also a sea change in attitude towards media."― Robert McChesney