More From Margaret Mead
- "Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful."
- "Women want mediocre men, and men are working to be as mediocre as possible."
- "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
More In Home
- "It’s silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnam when we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home by Christmas."― Ronald Reagan
- "It was amazing and inspiring to see so many people come together through music to aid the great state of Vermont."― Trey Anastasio
- "Major league baseball has asked its players to stop tossing baseballs into the stands during games, because they say fans fight over them and they get hurt. In fact, the Florida Marlins said that’s why they never hit any home runs. It’s a safety issue."― Jay Leno