More From Margaret Mead
- "A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
- "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
- "Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have."
More In Home
- "I made a choice to stay home and raise five boys. Believe me, it was hard work."― Ann Romney
- "I think when you’re in a relationship where you really care for the other person, when they achieve their dreams it’s better than when you do yourself."― Nicole Kidman
- "The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad."― James Madison