More From Margaret Cho
- "People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in."
- "I can’t drag myself away from ‘Final Cut Pro.’ It is a digital video editing system. I am obsessed with it, but I am always away from home, and I can’t use it."
- "Try to put your happiness before anyone else’s, because you may never have done so in your entire life, if you really think about it, if you are really honest with yourself."
More In Dad
- "The right way to reign in healthcare costs is not by applying more government and more controls and making it more like the post office, it’s by making it more like a consumer-driven market."― Mitt Romney
- "My dad would give me $10, which is a lot of money when you’re 9, to sing at church, on tables at restaurants, at family functions, just about anywhere."― Katy Perry
- "I’m one of five kids and we lived on a massive farm in New South Wales with my mum and dad."― Abbie Cornish