More From Marcus Aurelius
- "How much time he saves who does not look to see what his neighbor says or does or thinks."
- "How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it."
- "I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinions of himself than on the opinions of others."
More In Time
- "What is down will go up. At the same time, you have to be prepared for what is up to go down."― William Shatner
- "I’m still that little girl who lisped and sat in the back of the car and threw vegetables at the back of her head when we drove home from the market. That never goes."― Tracey Ullman
- "The man who writes about himself and his own time is the only man who writes about all people and about all time."― George Bernard Shaw