More From Marco Rubio
- "Mitt Romney understands free enterprise, he has worked in it. He has seen companies succeed and he has seen them fail, too. He knows what people think about when they invest their money."
- "There’s never been a nation like the United States, ever. It begins with the principles of our founding documents, principles that recognize that our rights come from God, not from our government."
- "We have a government that borrows $4 billion a day. We have a government that owes trillions of dollars in debt, half of that to foreigners, most of that to Chinese investors. I don’t – that is extreme. Not only is it extreme. It’s insane and it’s unsustainable."
More In Change
- "I don’t have clear-cut positions. I get baffled by things. I have viewpoints. Sometimes they change."― Annie Lennox
- "Good breeding is the result of good sense, some good nature, and a little self-denial for the sake of others."― Lord Chesterfield
- "Every daring attempt to make a great change in existing conditions, every lofty vision of new possibilities for the human race, has been labeled Utopian."― Emma Goldman