More From Marco Rubio
- "You cannot do anything without God.It’s a profound and elemental truth. Not, you cannot do most things without God. You will not be able to do anything that you want, truly, in fulfillment, without God."
- "But since her earliest days, America has inspired people from all over the world. Inspired them with the hope that one day their own countries would be one like this one."
- "My mother was one of seven girls whose parents went to bed hungry so their children wouldn’t. My father lost his mother when he was nine. He left school and went to work for the next 70 years. They emigrated to America with little more than the hope of a better life."
More In Dad
- "I firmly believe in marriage. It’s a real important decision that takes a lot of dedication and time. If you’re thinking about divorce. You shouldn’t get married."― Seth Green
- "He was a manager, one of the singers, I guess talent coordinator for the local talent in Harlem. His name was Lover Patterson. He was living right across the street from where my dad had his restaurant. I guess he saw a lot of kids come in, a lot of my buddies."― Ben E. King
- "My dad has no control over who works with me. Me, me and me alone has to take responsibility for anything."― Shane MacGowan