More From Marco Rubio
- "Let’s stop big government energy mandates like cap-and-trade, and instead trust the American innovator to make us energy independent."
- "We should be the pro-legal immigration party. A party that has a positive platform and agenda on how we can create a legal immigration system that works for immigrants and works for America."
- "Leaders at the highest levels of our government are undertaking a deliberate and systematic effort to redefine our government, our economy and our country."
More In Business
- "I don’t really think that there is anyone in the modern pop business who I feel I want to spar with."― George Michael
- "I do seem to like to combine the dramatic emotional warmth of strings with the grooves and body business of drums and bass."― David Byrne
- "Now, let me be clear. The path I lay out is not one paved with ever increasing government checks and cradle to grave assurance that government will always be the solution. If this election is a bidding war for who can promise the most goodies and the most benefits, I’m not your president. You have that president today."― Mitt Romney