More From Marc Jacobs
- "But I’m blessed to work with great people. I collaborate with brilliant stylists both here and in Paris. I work with a great design team. I really allow everyone to bring their ideas. I almost rely on them to inspire me."
- "Yes, I always remember my dad’s, mom’s and my grandma’s perfumes."
- "I mean, I’d love to have a private jet – I know people who fly by private jet all the time… I’ve hitched a ride a few times and it is not overrated at all; it’s a great way to travel!"
More In Experience
- "Bringing an end to the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians may help the young Arab generation to realise their aspirations. Israel is more than willing to offer our experience in building a modern economy in spite of limited resources to the whole region."― Shimon Peres
- "The word experience is like a shrapnel shell, and bursts into a thousand meanings."― George Santayana
- "I’m not altogether certain that a fundamentalism of necessity has to argue that it is the only reading of the human experience in order to stay alive."― Chaim Potok